Overview of Copenhagen Island Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard single room
Superior single room
Standard double room with a double bed or twin beds
Superior double room with a double bed or twin beds
Executive double room with a double bed or twin beds
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, Copenhagen Island Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Copenhagen Opera House and National Museum of Denmark are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Nyhavn and Stroeget. Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo are not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as kayaking.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 16 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 19 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens - 20 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark - 6 min drive
- Copenhagen City Hall - 8 min drive
- Copenhagen Central Station - 3 min drive
- Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station - 4 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 17 min drive
- The Harbour — 1 min walk
About this property
Copenhagen Island Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 185 for adults and DKK 90 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 150 per day
- Pet fee: DKK 200 per accommodation, per stay (maximum DKK200 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location, great views, great service, amazing and caring staff. Great facilities. Very good breakfast selection.