- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market
- 14 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens
- 17 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, CABINN Copenhagen is in the city centre. Little Mermaid and City Hall Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium, or consider Royal Arena for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 14 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark - 16 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens - 17 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 18 min walk
- Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station - 9 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 16 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 10 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for DKK 50.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: DKK 90 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 150 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The good thing: The price is the cheapest in a very expensive city and the beds are comfortable. The bad (everything else): I stayed two nights and the second day was not cleaned the room, breakfast buffet is very limited (sausage, bread, eggs and milk/yogourt), the bathroom was tiny and were together the shower and toilet (when you showered, you put all the floor lost of water and could not return in a while), the interior aisles of the hotel are very claustrophobic, resembling a boat corridor with cabins, is the first hotel I see in which they charge for leaving the luggage the day of departure. Is not located in the city of center, but Tivoli gardens are 15 min away