- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of CABINN Copenhagen
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Triple Room
Studio, 1 Single Bed, Kitchenette
Studio, 1 Double Bed, Kitchenette
About this area
Located in Copenhagen, CABINN Copenhagen is in the city centre and near the beach. Little Mermaid and City Hall Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Tivoli Gardens and Copenhagen Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Parken Stadium or Royal Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Copenhagen travel guide
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek - 12 min walk
- Copenhagen Christmas Market - 14 min walk
- Tivoli Gardens - 15 min walk
- National Museum of Denmark - 16 min walk
- Copenhagen City Hall - 18 min walk
- Copenhagen Dybbolsbro Station - 9 min walk
- Copenhagen Central Station - 16 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 10 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 90 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: DKK 175 per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort