The location was great. Plenty of restaurants nearby and a grocery store within a 10 minute walk. The staff was friendly. As for the unit itself, I didn't like the 2 doors to access the unit (i.e. door 11 led to units 11A and 11B). As someone who travels solo, being inside the main door that led to 2 units made me feel slightly uneasy. Also when the neighbors would come and go, they would allow both entry doors to slam shut (very loud) and their voices echoed in the entryway. I didn't care for the noise...but that is simply, people being inconsiderate. The bathroom was ok...a bit dated and had little counter space. The apartment/hotel was ok for a couple of nights, but not worth the price I paid. FYI, there is no room service and most places seem to close early (by 9 or 10pm) so if you arrive late, either bring food or plan to eat the next day (or take an Uber to find a restaurant that is open late).
- New Regent Street
- 2 min walk
- Theatre Royal
- 2 min walk
- Margaret Mahy Playground
- 6 min walk
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- New Regent Street - 2 min walk
- Theatre Royal - 2 min walk
- Re:START Mall - 5 min walk
- Margaret Mahy Playground - 6 min walk
- The Crossing - 7 min walk
- Christchurch Railway Station - 7 min drive
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 14 min drive
About this property
Quest Christchurch Serviced Apartments
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 15 per night.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: NZD 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.8 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quest Christchurch Serviced Apartments
- Quest Christchurch Serviced
- Quest Christchurch Serviced Apartments Apartment
- Quest Serviced Apartments
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Self-parking: NZD 15 per night
- Limited parking
- Cots (infant beds): NZD 15 per night
- Children stay free
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- 32-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Luggage storage
- Safe at front desk
- Newspapers in reception (surcharge)
- In the business district
- In the city centre
Things to do
- Golf nearby
- 67 rooms
- 7 floors
- 2 buildings
- Built in 2004
- Golfing nearby
Location was great, apartment size was excellent. We had issues with more than one device connecting to internet, but the staff resolved the problem on the 2nd day. No servicing on public holidays and weekends, but that is clearly stated.