- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Heritage Christchurch
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Christchurch, Heritage Christchurch is in the city centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Christchurch Botanic Gardens and Hagley Park, while Christchurch Gondola and Orana Wildlife Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Wilding Park or AMI Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Christchurch travel guide
- New Regent Street - 2 min walk
- Re:START Mall - 5 min walk
- Christchurch Art Gallery - 8 min walk
- Christchurch Casino - 9 min walk
- Canterbury Museum - 11 min walk
- Christchurch Railway Station - 14 min drive
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 29 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: NZD 20 per night
- Late check-out fee: NZD 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort