Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Brussels hotel in European Quarter, near European Union Parliament Building
This family-friendly Brussels hotel is located in the business district, within 1 mi (2 km) of European Commission Headquarters, European Union Parliament Building, and Cathedral of St. Michael. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments - Old England Building are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a sauna, and a conference center are onsite.
All 100 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and private yards. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Martin's Brussels EUBoulevard Charlemagne 80 Brussels 1000
Renovations & Closures
- One of the dining venues
- Dining venue
Martin's Brussels EU features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This family-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Martin's Brussels EU is a smoke-free property.
- Free WiFi
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Icones - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of EUR 15 per night
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Martin's Brussels EU
- Martin's EU
- Martin's EU Hotel
- Martin's EU Hotel Brussels
- Martin`s Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martins Central Park Brussels
- Martins Central Park Hotel Brussels
- Martin's Brussels EU Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.