- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Mantra Midtown
Choose dates to view prices
1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Executive
2 Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Mantra Midtown is located near the boardwalk and in an area with great shopping. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include King George Square and Story Bridge. Check out an event or a game at Suncorp Stadium, and consider making time for South Bank Parklands, a top attraction not to be missed. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby boat tours, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our Brisbane travel guide
- Queen Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens - 6 min walk
- Eagle Street Pier - 6 min walk
- King George Square - 6 min walk
- Treasury Casino - 7 min walk
- Brisbane Central Station - 8 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 25 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 11 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 27 for adults and AUD 12 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.8 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Actually best service I’ve ever had team were amazing