- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Central Cosmo Apartments
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 1 Queen Bed
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Executive Apartment, 1 King Bed
About this area
Located in Milton, Central Cosmo Apartments is in the city centre and on a river. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Eagle Street Pier and Brisbane Cruise Terminal. Consider Riverstage for a night out, and don't miss South Bank Parklands, a top local attraction. Our guests love the property's quiet location.Visit our Milton travel guide
- XXXX Brewery - 10 min walk
- Suncorp Stadium - 18 min walk
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre - 2 min drive
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - 2 min drive
- Roma Street Parkland - 3 min drive
- Brisbane Milton Station - 6 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 17 min drive
- China Sea — 1 min walk
- Eat Street Northshore - 13 min drive
About this property
Central Cosmo Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: AUD 10 per night
- Late check-out fee: AUD 100 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 45.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
It was comfortable and quiet. It had all that was required whether for an overnight stay or a month stay. It is well situated in a food district and is handy to the Wesley Hospital.