- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Kimpton Vividora Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, View
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Executive Room, View
Deluxe Room, View
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, View
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Roll-In Shower)
About this area
Located in Barcelona's Gothic Quarter neighbourhood, Kimpton Vividora Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Barcelona Cathedral and Placa de Catalunya are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Barceloneta Beach and Montjuic. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Palau Sant Jordi.Visit our Barcelona travel guide
- La Rambla - 1 min walk
- Barcelona Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Placa de Catalunya - 5 min walk
- Palau de la Musica Catalana - 6 min walk
- Boqueria Market - 6 min walk
- Placa Catalunya Station - 5 min walk
- Plaça de Catalunya Station - 7 min walk
- Barcelona (BCN-Barcelona Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Bar Jardí - 1 min walk
- QuéPasta! - 1 min walk
- Govinda - 1 min walk
- ATN - 1 min walk
- Restaurante cafeteria el Fergueda - 2 min walk
About this property
Kimpton Vividora Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBTQIA) guests.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.87 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 24 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle (one-way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities