Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed ( Spa Tub )
Room 1 King, 1 Sofa bed, 1 Murphy Bed
- 1 king, 1 sofa bed, and 1 murphy bed
Wilderness setting, private river beach near Yosemite
8 miles from the Arch Rock entrance to Yosemite National Park, this lodge offers a "base" for adventures in the surrounding area.
Set on the banks of the Merced River, the cedar-wood lodge offers a private beach, plus indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Cedar Lodge guestrooms feature views of mountains and trees; amenities include cable TV with premium channels, and air conditioned rooms with climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Set on the western footsteps of Yosemite National Park, the Cedar Lodge offers a wilderness setting with a private beach with direct access from the lodge along the Merced River.
Guests can enjoy four fresh air gazebos, barbecue and picnic areas, a heated indoor pool, and spa tub, as well as a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.
The lodge, which is air-conditioned in public areas, also provides the following business amenities: an Internet point, two meeting facilities with 900 square feet meeting space, audio-visual equipment, and event catering.
Accessibility features such as handicapped parking and in-room accessibility are available.
Cedar Lodge offers a 24-hour front desk and concierge services for its guests.
- Spa tub
- Video library
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour front desk
- Picnic area
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 211
- Number of floors - 2
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Pool table
- Microwave in lobby
- Grocery store
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1978
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 900
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 84
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
The Emerald Room - Exposed wood beams; photography of Yosemite's natural wonders. Trout, steak, and pasta served. Hours vary seasonally.
The 50s Diner - Classic American burgers and salads. Hours vary seasonally.
Cocktail Lounge - Located inside The 50s Diner. Open daily from late afternoon until late evening.
Cedar House Restaurant - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and has a bar.
Guests can enjoy swimming in either the indoor pool or seasonal outdoor pool, or splashing in the river along the hotel's private pebble beach, with direct access from the hotel. A spa tub is also on site. Four gazebos as well as barbecue pits and picnic areas offer areas for relaxation and family get-togethers.
A variety of outdoor activities are offered in the area around the hotel, including hiking, camping, and river rafting. Ahwahnee Golf Course, 60 miles away, is open to the public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: USD 9 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.