Book your room at Hyatt Regency Rochester
Rochester hotel convenient to top attractions
Near High Falls
Located in downtown Rochester, this hotel has direct access to the Rochester Convention Center. Genesee River's High Falls and the Strong National Museum of Play are within a mile.
Indoor pool, spa tub
Hyatt Regency Rochester, renovated in April 2011, features an indoor pool, a hot tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. This Rochester hotel also offers a full service restaurant, business center, and function rooms.
Hyatt Grand Beds
Hyatt Regency Rochester guestrooms offer iPod docking stations and Hyatt Grand Beds, which have pillowtop mattresses. Additional amenities include high-speed Internet access, flat-panel TVs, and multi-line phones with voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hyatt Regency Rochester connects to the Rochester Convention Center via sky bridge; the hotel itself has 14,000 square feet of meeting space. The business center is open 24 hours a day, offering secretarial services, printing and faxing, and computer access. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge). Airport transportation is complimentary.
The hotel has a restaurant and a bar and offers room service from early morning to late night. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day, and this Rochester hotel also offers an indoor pool and spa tub.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 338
- Number of floors - 25
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.99 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Pillowtop mattress
Eat and drink
Scene on Main - Serves American classic cuisine with an Italian inspiration. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Renovated in April of 2011 and features a contemporary decor.
Room Service - Available early morning to late night.
Hyatt Regency Rochester features a heated indoor pool and spa tub. The fitness center, open 24 hours a day, includes yoga equipment, stationary bicycles, stair steppers, treadmills, and yoga equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hyatt Regency Rochester
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 4.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
Shop and Stay
Book a stay in a "Shop and Stay" rate category now – January 14, 2013, for travel November 16, 2012 – January 14, 2013, and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Complimentary breakfast buffet daily
- Free self-parking
- USD 25 gift card from Eastview Mall
- VIP Coupon Book from Waterloo Premium Outlets