Breath taking view of the beach and palms, located on beautiful beach, the hotel management is French with French chef so dinning was extremely good, in both Thai and French dishes.
the pool is excellent, on the low side you need to have a motor bike or taxi ( 200 Bhat)
and the sea is very shallow , but will certainly come back.
Great overall experience, somewhat secluded area where hotel is, I stayed for a week, I'll be staying there again next year for sure. It's nice how it's kinda in the area on the Island where it's off on it's own, away from crowds and such.
What is good?
- peaceful and great atmosphere
- beach front
- well decorated room
- friendly welcome / preparation for honeymooner
- offer 15-minute welcome massage
What is not so good?
- the way that breakfast and drink are displayed (i.e., not cool juice, not warm food)
- too soft bed, quality of pillow
- too expensive spa and transportation cost (even car is shared)
*For these trips, trip savings is at least equal to the cost of the flight or hotel if booked separately. Note: For trips including flights, you will be charged by the airline for the flight, but your savings on the trip will equal the cost of the flight.