- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of ibis Samui Bophut
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Sea View
Family Room, Connecting Rooms
About this area
Located in Koh Samui, ibis Samui Bophut is in the suburbs and on a private beach. Fisherman's Village Plaza and Big Buddha Statue are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bo Phut Beach and Mae Nam Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Samui Go Kart, or check out an event or a game at Phetch Buncha Thai Boxing Stadium.Visit our Koh Samui travel guide
- Bo Phut Beach - 4 min walk
- Fisherman's Village Plaza - 2 min drive
- Big C Supercenter - 3 min drive
- Big Buddha Beach - 4 min drive
- Thai International Hospital - 5 min drive
- Ko Samui (USM) - 11 min drive
About this property
ibis Samui Bophut
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 500 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 177 for adults and THB 89 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 400 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 2)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 712.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities