Availability: Coast Chilliwack Hotel
Comfort Room - 2 double bedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Superiour Room - 1 kingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Chilliwack eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Chilliwack Museum and Historical Society, Chilliwack Cultural Centre, and Prospera Centre. Local attractions also include University of the Fraser Valley and Cottonwood Shopping Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Coast Chilliwack Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Coast Chilliwack Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Coast Chilliwack Hotel provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 6000 square feet (540 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Coast Chilliwack Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Conference space size (meters) - 540
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Prestons - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Coast Chilliwack Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.