- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Dive Zone Whitianga
- 5 min walk
- Mercury Bay Museum
- 9 min walk
- Lost Spring Thermal Pools
- 15 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Whitianga, Peninsula Motel is in a walkable area with good shopping. Mercury Bay Golf & Country Club and Waiau Kauri Grove are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cooks Beach and Mercury Bay.
- Dive Zone Whitianga - 5 min walk
- Mercury Bay Museum - 9 min walk
- Buffalo Beach - 10 min walk
- Lost Spring Thermal Pools - 15 min walk
- Flaxmill Bay Camp Grounds - 31 min drive
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 153 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 20.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 9 and NZD 20 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Peninsula Motel Whitianga
- Peninsula Motel
- Peninsula Whitianga
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I liked the orange juice and the spa bath, the bed was really big