- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Albert Number 6 Motel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Deluxe Twin Room, 1 Bedroom
Family Studio Suite, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Albert Number 6 Motel is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Mercury Bay Golf & Country Club and Waiau Kauri Grove are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Cooks Beach and Buffalo Beach.Visit our Whitianga travel guide
- Buffalo Beach - 2 min walk
- Dive Zone Whitianga - 5 min walk
- Mercury Bay Museum - 6 min walk
- Lost Spring Thermal Pools - 9 min walk
- Flaxmill Bay Camp Grounds - 20 min walk
- Auckland (AKL-Auckland Intl.) - 151 min drive
About this property
Albert Number 6 Motel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Albert Number 6 Motel Whitianga
- Albert Number 6 Motel
- Albert Number 6 Whitianga
- Albert Number 6
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It was conveniently located near the wharf and restaurants. It was a quaint and small place with the feel of a B&B. The owners felt like long lost friends!