- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Whanganui Museum
- 9 min walk
- Sarjeant Gallery
- 10 min walk
- Queens Park
- 11 min walk
- Whanganui (WAG)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Whanganui, Kings Court Motel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Whanganui Museum and Sarjeant Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Ward Observatory and Memorial Tower. Durie Hill Elevator and Bason Botanic Gardens are also worth visiting.
- Whanganui Museum - 9 min walk
- Sarjeant Gallery - 10 min walk
- Queens Park - 11 min walk
- Watt Fountain - 12 min walk
- Moutoa Gardens - 16 min walk
- Wellington (WLG-Wellington Intl.) - 158 min drive
About this property
Kings Court Motel
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: NZD 9 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Kings Court Motel Wanganui
- Kings Court Motel
- Kings Court Wanganui
- Kings Court Motel Whanganui
- Kings Court Whanganui
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great spot with everything we needed