- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Squamish
Choose dates to view prices
Studio Suite Queen
One Bedroom Suite Queen Mountain View
Two Bedroom Suite Queen
Studio Suite King
One Bedroom Suite Queen
One Bedroom Suite King
One Bedroom Suite King Mountain View
Two Bedroom Suite Queen Mountain View
About this area
Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Squamish is located in Squamish. Brackendale Eagles Provincial Park and Alice Lake Provincial Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Whistle Punk Hollow Adventure Golf and West Coast Railway Heritage Park. Break out the clubs and hit the links on a nearby golf course, or seek out an adventure with rock climbing, mountain climbing and mountain biking.Visit our Squamish travel guide
- Creekside Gondola - 36 min drive
- Peak 2 Peak Gondola Blackcomb Ski Lift - 60 min drive
- Grouse Mountain - 60 min drive
- Cypress Mountain - 64 min drive
- Whistler Mountain - 65 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 77 min drive
About this property
Executive Suites Hotel & Resort, Squamish
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.