- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Myeongdong Street
- 8 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral
- 9 min walk
- 2 min walk
- 모데라토 커피 전문점
- 2 min walk
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.)
- 55 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre, Sejong Hotel is in Seoul's Myeongdong neighbourhood, an area with great airport proximity. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Dongdaemun History & Culture Park are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include COEX Aquarium and Lotte World. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Gocheok Sky Dome or Seoul Olympic Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Seoul travel guide
- Myeongdong Street - 8 min walk
- Myeongdong Cathedral - 9 min walk
- Namdaemun Market - 13 min walk
- Seoul City Hall - 16 min walk
- N Seoul Tower - 3 min drive
- Myeong-dong Station - 3 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 16 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 55 min drive
- Eun Ha Su — 1 min walk
- Verdi — 1 min walk
- 화로여행 - 2 min walk
- 모데라토 커피 전문점 - 2 min walk
- Tous les Jours - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Kids stay free! One child 4 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 28000 for adults and KRW 22000 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sejong Hotel Seoul
- Sejong Hotel
- Sejong Seoul
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The room was very very dusty, my brother had asthma attack,his skin felt so itchy & air condition was not working well, it's giving hot air instead of making the room cold & comfortable. When we reached out to the hotel reception asking them to transfer us to another room, they gave us electric fan and reasoned that the hotel was fully booked! How's that for KRW 858,980 for 2 nights??? Not worth the price!!! Even 1 star hotel can give a run for their money!