Overview of Lotte Hotel Seoul
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Grand Deluxe Double Room (Executive Tower)
Executive Grand Deluxe Double Room (Executive Tower) - Le Salon Access
Executive Junior Suite Twin (Executive Tower) - Le Salon Access
Grand Deluxe Twin Room (Executive Tower)
Grand Deluxe Family Twin Room (Executive Tower)
Executive Grand Deluxe Twin Room (Executive Tower) - Le Salon Access
Premier Twin Room (Executive Tower)
Club Deluxe Double Room (Main Tower) - Club Access
Club Deluxe Twin Room (Main Tower) - Club Access
Deluxe Double Room (Main Tower)
Deluxe Twin Room (Main Tower)
Superior Double Room (Main Tower)
Superior Twin Room (Main Tower)
Club Junior Suite (Main Tower)
Premier Double Room (Executive Tower)
Superior Twin with 1 trundle bed (2 Single Beds and 1 Single Sofa Bed)
Executive Premier Double Room (Executive Tower) - Le Salon Access
Executive Premier Twin Room (Executive Tower) - Le Salon Access
Room (Randomly assigned upon check in)
Connecting Room (2 Superior Twin Rooms) - 4 Singles & 2 Trundle Beds
Executive Junior Suite Double (Executive Tower) - Le Salon Access
Club Superior Double Room (Main Tower) - Club Access
Club Superior Twin Room (Main Tower) - Club Access
About this area
Located in Myeongdong neighbourhood, Lotte Hotel Seoul is connected to a shopping centre. Dongdaemun History and Culture Park and Bukchon Hanok Village are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lotte World and COEX Aquarium. Travelling with kids? Make time for Seoul Land, or head to an event or a match at Gocheok Sky Dome.
- Seoul City Hall - 2 min walk
- Gwanghwamun - 18 min walk
- Gyeongbok Palace - 2 min drive
- Bukchon Hanok Village - 3 min drive
- N Seoul Tower - 3 min drive
- Euljiro 1-ga Station - 2 min walk
- Haengsin Station - 15 min drive
- Seoul (ICN-Incheon Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Nampo restaurant - 3 min walk
- Mac Donalds - 3 min walk
- 철철집 - 3 min walk
- 태성골뱅이 - 3 min walk
- 明洞海鮮湯&醬蟹 - 4 min walk
About this property
Lotte Hotel Seoul
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 4:00 AM to 6:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Golf course
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: KRW 59300 for adults and KRW 33900 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: KRW 16000.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: KRW 10000.00 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Valet parking fee: KRW 20000 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lotte Hotel Seoul
- Lotte Hotel
- Lotte Seoul
- Seoul Lotte Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities