- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Putri Bali Villa
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool
Villa, 4 Bedrooms, Private Pool
Deluxe Villa, 1 Queen Bed, Private Pool
About this area
Located in Seminyak, Putri Bali Villa is connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Double Six Beach and Legian Beach, while Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Bali Zoo and Splash Waterpark Bali.Visit our Seminyak travel guide
- Eat Street - 18 min walk
- Double Six Beach - 13 min drive
- Seminyak Beach - 14 min drive
- Seminyak Square - 18 min drive
- Legian Beach - 26 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 21 min drive
About this property
Putri Bali Villa
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 200000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 200000 (up to 6 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: IDR 500000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 500000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Lot of missing things !
When i booked this hotel for 6 nights between 16/8-22/8 for a family of 4,they stated that they had a childcare,wi-fi in the rooms and a free shuttle service but they had none of them.It took about 7-8 minutes for the hot water to heat up. Breakfasts in the villa were ok and cleanliness wasn't bad but lizards on ceilings,frogs jumping around the pool area and the passage through the hotel and even some sorts of caterpillars around besides the mosquitos. I had paid much higher price than most other places but not impressed overall. The people worked there were very nice and kind and that's all we liked and the size of the rooms were big too.