- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Seattle
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds, View, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed, View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, View
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Club Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Corner
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Seattle's Belltown neighbourhood, Hyatt Regency Seattle is in the city centre. Pike Place Market and Seattle Waterfront are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bell Street Cruise Terminal at Pier 66 and Pier 69. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at CenturyLink Field or T-Mobile Park. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like rock climbing. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Seattle travel guide
- Seattle Paramount Theatre - 3 min walk
- Nordstrom - 5 min walk
- Washington State Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Pike Place Market - 11 min walk
- Seattle Art Museum - 14 min walk
- Westlake Ave Hub Station - 4 min walk
- King Street Station - 11 min drive
- Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Daniel's Broiler — 1 min walk
- Andare Kitchen & Bar — 1 min walk
- Urbane Restaurant - 1 min walk
- Mr West Cafe Bar - 1 min walk
- The Market Hall - 1 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Seattle
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 25 for adults and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Didn’t like the shower, pressure not good and shower head not strong