Get an overview of this hotel3-star Santiago hotel in Las Rejas with free breakfast
Located in Las Rejas, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from University of Santiago-Chile and within 3 mi (5 km) of Palacio de la Moneda and Plaza de la Constitucion. Santiago Town Square is 3 mi (4.8 km) away.
A 24-hour front desk, free breakfast, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free hotel.
All 22 rooms offer room service, rainfall showerheads, and TVs with cable channels. Showers, phones, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
RQ Hotel Dacarlo is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Smoke-free property
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Year Built 1994
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Private bathroom
- Room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Room service is available.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- RQ Dacarlo
- RQ Dacarlo Santiago
- RQ Hotel Dacarlo
- RQ Hotel Dacarlo Santiago
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.