- Santa Lucia Hill
- 2 min walk
- Plaza de Armas
- 7 min walk
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- 10 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez)
- 15 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Hotel Magnolia is located in Santiago. The area's natural beauty can be seen at O'Higgins Park and Cajon del Maipo, while Museum of Contemporary Art and National History Museum are cultural highlights. Chilean National Zoo and Fantasilandia are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Santiago travel guide
- Santa Lucia Hill - 2 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 7 min walk
- Pontifical Catholic University of Chile - 10 min walk
- Museum of Chilean Precolombian Art - 10 min walk
- University of Chile - 14 min walk
- Santiago Central Station - 5 min drive
- Bellas Artes Station - 5 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Magnolia Santiago
- Magnolia Santiago
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. Breakfast room was very pleasant snd loved the unique chandeliers. Roof bar was equally pleasant when weather permitted, and lobby bar served one of the best gin and tonics I ever had.