- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- University of Santiago, Chile
- 9 min walk
- Museum of Memory and Human Rights
- 3 min drive
- National Museum of Natural History
- 3 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Santiago, ibis Santiago Estación Central is in the city centre and near a metro station. Vina Santa Carolina and Santiago Cable Car: Oasis Station are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore O'Higgins Park and Cajon del Maipo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Stadium or Movistar Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Santiago University Station is just steps away and San Alberto Hurtado Station is 6 minutes by foot.Visit our Santiago travel guide
- University of Santiago, Chile - 9 min walk
- Plaza Brasil - 3 min drive
- Museum of Memory and Human Rights - 3 min drive
- Fantasilandia - 3 min drive
- National Museum of Natural History - 3 min drive
- Santiago University Station - 2 min walk
- Santiago Central Station - 10 min walk
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- CAFE VINO AND CIA – Wine bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves dinner.
- BAR – Bar offering Latin American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
ibis Santiago Estación Central
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CLP 6000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Santiago Estación Central Hotel
- ibis Estación Central Hotel
- ibis Santiago Estación Central
- ibis Estación Central
- Ibis Santiago Estacion Central Hotel Santiago
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort