- Parque Arauco Mall
- 13 min walk
- Clinica Alemana
- 2 min drive
- KidZania Santiago
- 3 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Hyatt Place Santiago/Vitacura is located in Santiago. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Cajon del Maipo and O'Higgins Park, while Nescafé Theater of The Arts and Plaza Nunoa are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Stadium or Estadio San Carlos de Apoquindo.Visit our Santiago travel guide
- Parque Arauco Mall - 13 min walk
- Clinica Alemana - 2 min drive
- KidZania Santiago - 3 min drive
- Costanera Center - 3 min drive
- Sculpture Park - 4 min drive
- Military Academy Station - 2 min drive
- Santiago Central Station - 11 min drive
- Santiago (SCL-Arturo Merino Benitez) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sky Gallery – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Hyatt Place Santiago/Vitacura
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CLP 50000 per accommodation, per week.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CLP 10000 for adults and CLP 10000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 31.000 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: CLP 50000 per accommodation, per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hyatt Place Santiago/Vitacura Hotel Santiago
- Hyatt Place Santiago/Vitacura Hotel
- Hyatt Place Santiago/Vitacura Santiago
- Hyatt Place Santiago/Vitacura
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service