- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of LUX* Saint Gilles Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Family Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
La Saline Les Bains
Located in Saint-Paul, LUX* Saint Gilles Resort is on the beach. Coco Beach and Plage de la Saline les Bains reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Garden of Eden and Aquarium de la Réunion. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, scuba diving and sailing adventures can be found near the property.Visit our La Saline Les Bains travel guide
- Coco Beach - 4 min walk
- Plage de la Saline les Bains - 9 min walk
- Garden of Eden - 3 min drive
- Run' Aventures - 4 min drive
- Kayak Transparent - 4 min drive
- Saint-Denis (RUN-Roland Garros) - 42 min drive
- La Cuisine — 1 min walk
- Orangine — 1 min walk
About this property
LUX* Saint Gilles Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 156.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 156.00 (from 6 to 17 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 219.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 219.00 (from 6 to 17 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: EUR 37.50 (one way), (from 3 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff was very helpful and friendly. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. I was not fond of all the feral cats. Feral cats although cute are a big problem for endemic species especially on a small island.