the master suite itself apart from a few cleanliness issues was great and very well located
Overview of Trevi Palace Luxury Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double or Twin Room
Classic Room (for 3 people)
Junior Suite (for 4 people)
About this area
Located in Rome, Trevi Palace Luxury Inn is in the city centre and near a metro station. Via del Corso and Via Veneto are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Villa Borghese and Pincio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests appreciate the townhouse's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Trevi Fountain - 2 min walk
- Via del Corso - 4 min walk
- Piazza di Spagna - 7 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 8 min walk
- Spanish Steps - 9 min walk
- Rome Piazzale Flaminio Station - 5 min drive
- Barberini Station - 6 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Piccolo Buco - 1 min walk
- Da Cecere - 1 min walk
- Al Piccolo Arancino - 1 min walk
- Gelateria Valentino - 1 min walk
- Il Chianti Vineria - 1 min walk
About this property
Trevi Palace Luxury Inn
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Everything was excellent except the air conditioning. The location, cleanness, amnesties, the staff - absolutely great. but the air conditioning was broken, and was boiling us alive - the repair man tried to fix it twice, but it got broken again after a few hours. Anyways, we slept naked with no blanket as it was nearly 30c in the room every night :/