- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Sasa House
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Economy Quadruple Room, Non Smoking, Shared Bathroom
Classic Quadruple Room, Non Smoking, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Rome's Esquilino neighbourhood, Sasa House is in the city centre. Via Nazionale and Colosseum are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Villa Borghese and Pincio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at PalaLottomatica or Stadio Olimpico.
- Via Nazionale - 17 min walk
- Colosseum - 19 min walk
- Roman Forum - 9 min drive
- Via Veneto - 10 min drive
- Trevi Fountain - 18 min drive
- S Bibiana Station - 2 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 14 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Hang Zhou - 2 min walk
- Just for You - 2 min walk
- Il Tempio di Minerva - 2 min walk
- Palazzo del Freddo - 3 min walk
- Snack Bar - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.