- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
Overview of Hotel Raffaello
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Triple Room
Standard Quadruple Room
Standard Single Room
Economy Double Room
Superior Double Room, Terrace
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Rome's Monti neighbourhood, Hotel Raffaello is in the city centre and near a metro station. Via del Corso and Via Veneto are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Villa Borghese and Pincio. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Via Nazionale - 5 min walk
- Roman Forum - 13 min walk
- Colosseum - 14 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 14 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 18 min walk
- Cavour Station - 5 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 9 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 37 min drive
- La mucca biricchina - 1 min walk
- Black Market - 1 min walk
- Tema - 1 min walk
- Taverna Urbana - 2 min walk
- Pizzeria la mela d'oro - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 31 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Older hotel, convenient location
It's an older hotel. The staff was great and helpful, and the location convenient to anything you'd want to do in and around Rome. But the rooms are cramped and dated.