- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Hotel Hiberia
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double or Twin Room
Classic Quadruple Room
Double Room, Private Bathroom (external)
Double or Twin Room, City View
Economy Double Room
Family Room, Connecting Rooms
Superior Double Room
Triple Room, City View
About this area
Located in Rome's Monti neighbourhood, Hotel Hiberia is in the city centre and near a metro station. Roman Forum and Borghese Gallery are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Via del Corso and Via Veneto. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stadio Olimpico or PalaLottomatica. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Rome travel guide
- Via Nazionale - 1 min walk
- Trajan's Market - 2 min walk
- Piazza Venezia - 6 min walk
- Roman Forum - 7 min walk
- Trevi Fountain - 9 min walk
- Cavour Station - 9 min walk
- Rome Termini Station - 20 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Santa Cristina al Quirinale - 1 min walk
- Theatre Café - 1 min walk
- Madre Rome - 2 min walk
- The public house - 2 min walk
- Burger King - 2 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Hiberia Rome
- Hotel Hiberia
- Hiberia Rome
- Hiberia Hotel Rome
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Included breakfast, which was excellent - lots of variety. Front desk staff always helpful and welcoming. Room could use a bit of updating (peeling paint, cracked tiles, etc.). Cleaning staff uses a very strong chemical spray that settles into the fabrics. We had to request that they not use this during our stay as I was allergic to it (asthma).