- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Northern Illinois University
- 6 min drive
- Rochelle Railroad Park
- 30 min drive
- Texas Roadhouse
- 1 min walk
- Portillo's Hot Dogs
- 6 min walk
- Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sycamore is located in Sycamore. Local points of interest include Northern Illinois University, Buena Vista Golf Course, and Huskie Stadium.
- Northern Illinois University - 6 min drive
- Rochelle Railroad Park - 30 min drive
- Splash Country Waterpark - 33 min drive
- Kane County Fairgrounds - 34 min drive
- Arcada Theater - 37 min drive
- Elburn Station - 31 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Texas Roadhouse - 1 min walk
- Portillo's Hot Dogs - 6 min walk
- Ollie's Frozen Custard - 14 min walk
- Steak 'n Shake - 2 min drive
- Culver's - 2 min drive
About this property
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sycamore
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Holiday Inn Express Sycamore Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Sycamore
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
The room we had was nice & clean. The only problem was no window curtain, only a sheer with side drapes that didnt close all the way. A lit up sign from next door in our view. Ugh!