- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Avenida Atlantica
- 5 min walk
- Copacabana Beach
- 5 min walk
- Copacabana Fort
- 2 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Rio de Janeiro
Located in Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana neighbourhood, Hotel Bandeirantes is in the entertainment district and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Copacabana Beach and Ipanema Beach, while Copacabana Fort and Museum of Tomorrow are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sambodrome or Maracana Stadium.Visit our Rio de Janeiro travel guide
- Avenida Atlantica - 5 min walk
- Copacabana Beach - 5 min walk
- Copacabana Fort - 2 min drive
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon - 3 min drive
- Arpoador Beach - 3 min drive
- Siqueira Campos Station - 5 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro Sao Cristovao Station - 10 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurante Bandeirantes – Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: BRL 47.25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Bandeirantes Rio de Janeiro
- Hotel Bandeirantes
- Bandeirantes Rio de Janeiro
- Bandeirantes Hotel Rio De Janeiro
- Hotel Bandeirantes Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Service = meh.
When we got to the hotel, the room wasn’t even in their system and o even paid for the hotel room in full online. My family and I were asked to come back in about two hours to set up a room for us. I paid for their parking service and when we got back, they said there was no more parking space left after I paid for a spot. We told them to figure it out and handed the keys of the car to them because we paid for the service/parking spot.