- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Plus)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View (Plus)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Plus)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, View
Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, View (Plus)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds (Garden Level)
Junior Suite, 2 Single Beds, Sea View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Sea View
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Garden View
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, View
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed (Superior)
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds (Deluxe)
About this area
Located in Karon, Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa is in a rural location and on the beach. Chalong Pier and Phuket Sunday Night Market are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Zoo. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ziplining and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Karon travel guide
- Karon Beach - 5 min walk
- Kata Beach - 5 min drive
- Kata Noi Beach - 5 min drive
- Freedom Beach - 27 min drive
- Big Buddha - 37 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 88 min drive
- Buon Appetito — 1 min walk
- Thai Thai Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 650 for adults and THB 325 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 300 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: THB 300 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: THB 300 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1400 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1900.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) and Hilton CleanStay guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful property with lush green surroundings, well-kept grounds and flowers everywhere! The breakfast stood out the for us- absolutely delicious!! And of course the staff were very helpful and friendly.