- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Hay Street Mall
- 4 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital
- 6 min walk
- Swan Bells Belltower
- 10 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, European Hotel by Miss Maud is in an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Perth travel guide
- Hay Street Mall - 4 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 6 min walk
- Swan Bells Belltower - 10 min walk
- Perth Mint - 10 min walk
- Barrack Street Jetty Ferry Terminal - 11 min walk
- Perth Station - 6 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- Miss Maud Restaurant – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Miss Maud Pastry Shop – Serves breakfast and lunch.
About this property
European Hotel by Miss Maud
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Miss Maud Swedish Hotel Perth
- Miss Maud Swedish Hotel
- Miss Maud Swedish Perth
- Miss Maud Swedish
- Hotel Miss Maud Swedish
- Perth Miss Maud
- Liked: Staff & service
Paying for breakfast. If you have to leave early should have a better breakfast.