- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Hay Street Mall
- 5 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay
- 6 min walk
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (PCEC)
- 10 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Quay Perth is located in Perth. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Elizabeth Quay and Kings Park and Botanic Garden, while Perth Zoo and Adventure World are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.Visit our Perth travel guide
- Hay Street Mall - 5 min walk
- Elizabeth Quay - 6 min walk
- Perth Convention Exhibition Centre (PCEC) - 10 min walk
- Royal Perth Hospital - 15 min walk
- RAC Arena - 17 min walk
- Perth Esplanade Station - 3 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 13 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100.0 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 15 and AUD 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 38 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The Quay is brilliantly located. The rooms are comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful. Ammenities are good.