Overview of Hôtel Victoria Paris
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Center neighbourhood, Hôtel Victoria Paris is in the city centre and near a metro station. Grevin Museum and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include La Machine du Moulin Rouge and Paris Zoological Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at AccorHotels Arena or Stade de France. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Grands Boulevards Metro Station is just steps away and Richelieu-Drouot Station is 4 minutes by foot.Visit our Paris travel guide
- Les Halles - 10 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 10 min walk
- Opéra Garnier - 13 min walk
- Centre Pompidou - 20 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 20 min walk
- Grands Boulevards Metro Station - 1 min walk
- Paris Nord Station - 17 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 41 min drive
- La Delice Sushi - 1 min walk
- Mersea - 1 min walk
- Le Longchamp - 1 min walk
- Quick - 1 min walk
- Le Zinc des Cavistes - 1 min walk
About this property
Hôtel Victoria Paris
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per pet, per night.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 16 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 6.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hôtel Victoria Paris
- Hôtel Victoria
- Victoria Hotel Paris
- Hotel Victoria Paris
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort