Overview of Cypress Pointe Resort by Diamond Resorts
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Studio, 1 King Bed
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Standard Suite, 3 Bedrooms
Condo (Run of the House)
About this area
In the entertainment district and near theme parks, Cypress Pointe Resort by Diamond Resorts is in an area with good shopping. Ripley's Believe It or Not and Holy Land Experience are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Disney Springs® Area and Disney Springs®. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park and SeaWorld® Orlando. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Disney Springs® Area - 3 min drive
- SeaWorld® Orlando - 6 min drive
- Discovery Cove - 9 min drive
- Disney Springs® - 10 min drive
- Epcot® - 19 min drive
- Orlando Station - 25 min drive
- Orlando, FL (MCO-Orlando Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Cafe Pointe — 1 min walk
- Giordano´s - 4 min walk
- Orlando Ale House - 10 min walk
- Qdoba Mexican Grill - 11 min walk
- Black Angus Steak House - 11 min walk
About this property
Cypress Pointe Resort by Diamond Resorts
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests travelling with a service animal must contact the property prior to arrival. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 19.07 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Partner property pool access
- Nearby fitness centre access
- Shuttle service
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cypress Pointe Resort Diamond Resorts Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Resort Diamond Resorts
- Cypress Pointe Diamond Resorts Orlando
- Cypress Pointe Diamond Resorts
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Property was nice with beautiful pools. Although I had no hot water in my shower for 4 days. After telling front desk several times