Overview of The Ship Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Ensuite
Single Room, Ensuite
Twin Room, Ensuite
About this area
Located in New Romney, The Ship Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Camber Sands and Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens. Dymchurch Amusement Park and South of England Rare Breeds Centre are also worth visiting.
- Romney Marsh Visitor Centre - 19 min walk
- Hythe Beach - 10 min drive
- Lympne Castle - 14 min drive
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park - 18 min drive
- Port Lympne Wild Animal Park and Gardens - 20 min drive
- RH and DR Romney Sands Station - 9 min walk
- London (SEN-Southend) - 111 min drive
- Romney Spice - 2 min walk
- Subway - 3 min walk
- Fish and Peri - 3 min walk
- The Coach House Coffee Shop - 3 min walk
- The New Inn - 4 min walk
About this property
The Ship Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Ship Hotel New Romney
- Ship New Romney
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent hotel in a lovely old building. Friendly and accommodating staff.