- Yudanaka Hot Spring
- 16 min walk
- Nishimiya Shrine
- 19 min walk
- 16 min walk
- 18 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Yudanaka Hot Spring - 16 min walk
- Nishimiya Shrine - 19 min walk
- Jigokudani Monkey Park - 5 min drive
- Shiga Kogen Ski Area - 9 min drive
- Shiga Kogan Nature Conservation Center - 11 min drive
- Yudanaka Station - 2 min drive
- Iiyama Station - 18 min drive
- Sobaroku — 16 min walk
- Asashinaya — 18 min walk
- HAKKO — 19 min walk
- The Farmhouse — 19 min walk
- Rausuan Soba — 21 min walk
About this property
Along with a restaurant, this ryokan has a spa tub and tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands and free train station drop-off. All 20 rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access, fridges and flat-screen TVs.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shibu Hotel Yamanouchi
- Shibu Hotel
- Shibu Yamanouchi
- Shibu Hotel Japan/Yamanouchi-Machi, Nagano Prefecture
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Free return train station shuttle
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: JPY 1080 per person
- 1 restaurant
Things to do
- Hot springs
- Hot tub
- Gift shop/newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Indoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Separate men/women areas in public bath
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- flat-screen TV
Food and drink
Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
The manager/owner is extremely helpful and professional in providing his service which made our 1 day trip a pleasant memory. The hotel is well maintained and very clean, the staff are very professional as well by the Japanese standard. One thing worth mentioning is that they even cleaned our dirty shoes (due to the melting snow and mud from the nearby Snowmonkey park) overnight and placed them in front of the front desk tatami area when we head out. Shibu hotel has the attention to detail in a friendly way that makes you feel like the guest of honor.