Overview of Sofitel Mumbai BKC
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed (Club Millésime)
Luxury Room, 2 Single Beds (Club Millésime)
About this area
Located in Mumbai, Sofitel Mumbai BKC is connected to the airport. Mt. Mary Church and Bandra-Worli Sea Link are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Phoenix Market City Mall. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at MMRDA Grounds.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- U.S. Consulate General - 4 min walk
- MMRDA Grounds - 18 min walk
- Phoenix Market City Mall - 4 min drive
- Mt. Mary Church - 8 min drive
- Lilavati Hospital - 17 min drive
- Mumbai Kurla Station - 3 min drive
- Saki Naka Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Pondichery Cafe — 1 min walk
- Artisan — 1 min walk
About this property
Sofitel Mumbai BKC
Awards and affiliations
- Sofitel Mumbai BKC is listed in the 2017 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 1500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 2500 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: INR 3000 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Bureau Veritas (Accor Hotels) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.