- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Metro Palace
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Mumbai, Hotel Metro Palace is in the business district and near the beach. Mohammed Ali Road and High Street Phoenix Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park. Check out an event or a game at MMRDA Grounds, and consider making time for KidZania Mumbai, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Lilavati Hospital - 12 min walk
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 10 min drive
- MMRDA Grounds - 15 min drive
- University of Mumbai - 16 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 17 min drive
- Chakala Metro Station - 9 min drive
- Mumbai Bandra Station - 10 min walk
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- B DESI – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Barbeque Nation – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Hotel Metro Palace
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 499 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 750 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Metro Palace Mumbai
- Hotel Metro Palace
- Metro Palace Mumbai
- Metro Palace
Great location, decent rooms, but maybe overpriced
Bandra West is an amazing area of Mumbai to eat (from street food to high end restaurants), shop and wonder around (for example the sea side), and in that sense the hotel is very well located. The rooms are fine: relatively clean and equipped, but the price is significantly higher than in other places in India which makes one feel being ripped. However, I wasn't able to find anything similar in the area for this price, so I won't complain further. Overall, it's a fine hotel to stay if you're doing tourism on a budget: don't expect a lot, but enough to go by just fine.