- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.)
- 2 min drive
- Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone
- 4 min drive
- MIDC Industrial Estate
- 4 min drive
- University of Mumbai
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the city centre, Hilton Mumbai International Airport is in Mumbai's Western Suburbs neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Juhu Beach and Sanjay Gandhi National Park, while KidZania Mumbai and Film City are popular area attractions. Consider JioGarden for a night out or Tikuji-ni-Wadi if you're travelling with kids.Visit our Mumbai travel guide
- Santacruz Electronic Export Processing Zone - 4 min drive
- MIDC Industrial Estate - 4 min drive
- University of Mumbai - 9 min drive
- Bandra Kurla Complex - 28 min drive
- U.S. Consulate General - 28 min drive
- Airport Road Station - 2 min drive
- Mumbai Andheri Station - 5 min drive
- Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) - 2 min drive
- Where to eat
- Imperial China – Fine-dining restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- The Brasserie – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- The Brasserie Grill – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
- Lounge Bar – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hilton Mumbai International Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1500 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1100 for adults and INR 700 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: INR 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 500 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1500 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel
- Hilton International Airport Hotel
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport
- Hilton International Airport
- Hilton Mumbai International Airport Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities