- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Corso Como
- 4 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica
- 8 min walk
- Wiener Haus Milano
- 1 min walk
- Sciatt a Porter
- 1 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Milan's Porta Garibaldi neighbourhood, NH Milano Palazzo Moscova is in the city centre and near a metro station. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Cathedral of Milan are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Corso Como and Corso Buenos Aires. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo Nazionale Monza or San Siro Stadium.
- Corso Como - 4 min walk
- Piazza della Repubblica - 8 min walk
- Pinacoteca di Brera - 14 min walk
- Via Montenapoleone Fashion District - 16 min walk
- Porta Venezia - 17 min walk
- Milan Porta Garibaldi Station - 6 min walk
- Milan Porta Garibaldi Underground Station - 6 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 9 min drive
- Wiener Haus Milano - 1 min walk
- Sciatt a Porter - 1 min walk
- Lucky Actors - 1 min walk
- Basic Cafè - 1 min walk
- Il Liberty - 2 min walk
About this property
NH Milano Palazzo Moscova
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night.
- Up to 15 lb/7 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 for adults, and EUR 17 and EUR 31 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- NH Milano Palazzo Moscova Inn
- Palazzo Moscova Inn
- NH Milano Palazzo Moscova
- Palazzo Moscova
- NH Milano Palazzo Moscova Hotel
- Palazzo Moscova Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Milan for the F1
Great location for the lively bars and restaurants of the financial district. 25min walk to Duomo and the glitz of the shopping district but a good location for the 10min walk to the train station. Extremely helpful staff and a good clean hotel. My room was on the small side compared to others staying at the hotel but was impressed overall.