- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
- Maizuru Brick Park
- 11 min walk
- Maizuru Harbor
- 10 min drive
- Ise no yoichi
- 9 min walk
- Pizzeria SLOW
- 9 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Maizuru, Hotel Amabile Maizuru is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Navy Memorial Hall and Maizuru Hikiage Memorial Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Maizuru Brick Park and Maizurushinkai Park.Visit our Maizuru travel guide
- Maizuru Brick Park - 11 min walk
- Maizuru Park - 9 min drive
- Maizuru Harbor - 10 min drive
- Maizurushinkai Park - 12 min drive
- Kinoko no Mori - 15 min drive
- Maizuru Matsunoodera Station - 8 min drive
- Ise no yoichi - 9 min walk
- Pizzeria SLOW - 9 min walk
- カドヤ - 9 min walk
- Cafe jazz - 12 min walk
- Uchikata - 2 min drive
About this property
Hotel Amabile Maizuru
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 600 for adults and JPY 300 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
OK to stay for a night.
OK for biz trip. Very basic amenities. view from room is NIL. Breakfast needs big time improvement. There are many restaurants nearby so survival is not a big deal.