- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Petit Ermitage
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Room, 1 Single Bed, Kitchenette (Demi)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Demi)
Executive Suite, Kitchenette
About this area
Located in West Hollywood, Petit Ermitage is in the entertainment district. Rodeo Drive and Melrose Avenue are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Universal Studios Hollywood™ and Santa Monica Pier. Check out an event or a game at Staples Center, and consider making time for CBS Television City, a top attraction not to be missed. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.Visit our West Hollywood travel guide
- Sunset Strip - 5 min walk
- Melrose Avenue - 10 min walk
- Rodeo Drive - 10 min drive
- The Grove - 11 min drive
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 13 min drive
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 6 min drive
- Glendale Transportation Center - 15 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 36 min drive
- Ajisai - 3 min walk
- LA Buns & Co - 3 min walk
- Trunks Bar - 3 min walk
- Revolver Video Bar - 3 min walk
- Fiesta Cantina - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per night
- Breakage deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 25.41 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness/yoga classes
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 36.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Quirky and delightful
Because of travel delays, we arrived to this quirky hotel after 3 am. The lobby details were adorable, but we didn't get to really appreciate them. Except the quaaludes - thanks for the quaaludes. The rooms are interesting. In several notable ways. This hotel was clearly, recently, not a hotel. It seems it was an apartment building from the 80's, and one can still feel that in the bones. The doors are the ones you had at your first apartment out of college. The windows overlook a yard that's not finished. The faucets and other fittings didn't get renovation focus. This is worth noting, because every other detail delights. So the slightly less delightful goes first. An elephant riding a bicycle. Exquisite premixed individual cocktails in bottles. Delicious, unique snacks. Lovely trimmings, the whole place. Quiet. Surprisingly quiet. A big bed, where we slept well and deep. Brunch on the fantastic roof, thoughtful, quiet, charming, delicious; an urban oasis. And, while we didn't swim, we dipped our feet in and the saltwater pool that was warmed to perfect temperatures. The whole place is a bold move. The aesthetic is circus meets burning man meets deco sensibilities. All things I love; I hope enough other people love it, too!