- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Figueroa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible
Signature Suite, 1 King Bed (Figueroa)
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed (Roll-In Shower)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Hotel Figueroa is in an area with good shopping. Grammy Museum and The Broad are cultural highlights and Los Angeles Zoo is a popular local attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Staples Center or Dodger Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Grammy Museum - 2 min walk
- Staples Center - 4 min walk
- Los Angeles Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Fashion District - 12 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art - 8 min drive
- Los Angeles Cal State Station - 9 min drive
- 7th Street - Metro Center Station - 9 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Breva — 1 min walk
- Veranda — 1 min walk
- Original Pantry Cafe - 2 min walk
- Yard House - 3 min walk
- Starbucks - 4 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was old and needed upgrading. Staff was pleasant. Hotel had an unexpected service fee added to the bill. Was not worth the price paid.