Overview of Hotel Del Flores
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Shared Bathroom, 1 Double Bed
Shared Bath, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Beverly Hills, Hotel Del Flores is in the city centre. Rodeo Drive and The Grove are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Universal Studios Hollywood™ and Santa Monica Pier. Check out an event or a game at Staples Center, and consider making time for CBS Television City, a top attraction not to be missed. Practise your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails and ecotours in the area.
- Rodeo Drive - 5 min walk
- Sunset Strip - 3 min drive
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- University of California Los Angeles - 7 min drive
- The Grove - 13 min drive
- Expo/SepulvedStation - 6 min drive
- Glendale Transportation Center - 17 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Il Pastaio - 2 min walk
- Tutto Bene - 2 min walk
- Enoteca Drago - 2 min walk
- Porta Via - 3 min walk
- La Scala - 3 min walk
About this property
Hotel Del Flores
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The hotel is a bit old, but it has a great location! It was good to get to know LA from Beverly Hills.