Thin walls. Noise in halls and rooms. Dusty blankets. Dirty rug.
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 4 min drive
- The Grove
- 5 min drive
- 7 min walk
- The Grill on the Alley
- 9 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - 4 min drive
- La Brea Tar Pits - 4 min drive
- The Grove - 5 min drive
- University of California Los Angeles - 7 min drive
- Sony Pictures Studios - 8 min drive
- Hollywood - Highland Station - 8 min drive
- Los Angeles Union Station - 15 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Spago — 7 min walk
- The Grill on the Alley — 9 min walk
- Dan Tana's — 22 min walk
- Matsuhisa — 30 min walk
- Fiesta Cantina — 3 min drive
About this property
Hotel Del Flores
Self parking, a 24-hour front desk and multilingual staff are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. All rooms are individually furnished and offer free WiFi and ceiling fans. Guests will also find phones and desks.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 12 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Flores Beverly Hills
- Flores Beverly Hills
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: USD 12 per day
- Parking height restrictions apply
- No lifts
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Smoke-free property
- Ceiling fan
- Bathroom (partially open)
- Hairdryer (on request)
- Shower/bathtub combination
- Individually furnished
- Bike hire
- Golf lessons
- Hiking/biking trails
- Mountain biking
- Scooter/moped hire
I liked the Antiques and the fact that this hotel saved me after not having any room avail in the neighbourhood. Kitchen was very convenient. I hated the fact that my bathroom ceiling had a leaking. Blinds were old and dysfunctional. Walls were old and dusty. Clóset door had paint stains.