Overview of Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (LEISURE)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Club Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub (MOBILITY)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility, Roll-In Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (FEATURE)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (FEATURE)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub (MOBILITY)
About this area
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. Venice Beach Boardwalk and Third Street Promenade are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Venice Beach and Santa Monica Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, or consider a night out at Shrine Auditorium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Forum - 14 min drive
- Venice Beach - 20 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 20 min drive
- Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - 22 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 25 min drive
- Aviation/Century Station - 12 min walk
- Los Angeles Union Station - 31 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Landings — 1 min walk
- Century Taproom — 1 min walk
- Carl's Jr - 11 min walk
- Rolling Stone Bar and Grill - 13 min walk
- Klatch Coffee - 14 min walk
About this property
Crowne Plaza Los Angeles - International Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 17.35 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness centre access
- Shuttle service
- Business centre/computer access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35.00 and USD 55.00 for adults, and USD 20.00 and USD 20.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: USD 18.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards and credit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
- Crowne Plaza International Airport Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles International Airport