I liked the security gate. I liked the outdoor games available. I didn’t like that our room was not available when we checked in. I didn’t like the dirty floor (our feet were black). But overall it was ok.
- Fountains of Bellagio
- 4 min drive
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace
- 5 min drive
- Nora’s Italian cuisine
- 7 min walk
- 10 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort is in the suburbs. Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign and Chapel of the Flowers are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Orleans Arena or T-Mobile Arena.
- Fountains of Bellagio - 4 min drive
- Bellagio Casino - 5 min drive
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 5 min drive
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 5 min drive
- T-Mobile Arena - 6 min drive
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 5 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Nora’s Italian cuisine - 7 min walk
- Wendy’s - 10 min walk
- Yonaka - 10 min walk
- Ricardo's - 11 min walk
- Marie Callendars - 13 min walk
About this property
Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests arriving after 11 PM must use the courtesy phone outside the check-in office for assistance.
- This property requires USD 50 credit card deposit or USD 200 cash deposit at check-in for incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 170.00, per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 100.00 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 60 lb/27 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 200.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 16.99 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 170.00 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort Las Vegas
- Westgate Flamingo Bay Resort
- Westgate Flamingo Bay Las Vegas
- Westgate Flamingo Bay
- Westgate Flamingo Bay At Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Westgate Flamingo Bay Las Vegas
- Disliked: Staff & service
The woman at the front desk - Beverly - treated me as if I was a huge pain for checking in using Expedia. Their computers were down so Expedia booked me for a room that wasn’t available but she snapped at me and bossed me around saying CALL EXPEDIA AND TELL THEM THEY MESSED UO AND THEY DO THIS ALL THE TIME. It was midnight and I really didn’t want to argue I was super tired I just wanted a pleasant sleep. And then I find out the pet fee is $175, which is not advertised on Expedia otherwise I never would have chosen that hotel. Mistakes all around. And to make it worse, Expedia was able to cancel my room BUT THE REFUND TAKES 7 DAYS! So Expedia can quickly take my money on the spot but it will take them a week to give it back. None of this service made it right and none of it was my fault yet I took on the biggest liability. Not okay.