- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Platinum Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Marquise Suite Strip View
Princess Suite 1 King
Princess Suite 2 Queens
Princess Suite Strip View
Solitaire Suite 1 King
Solitaire Suite 2 Queens
Solitaire Suite Strip View
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Platinum Hotel is in the city centre and near the airport. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
- High Roller - 11 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio - 14 min walk
- The Linq - 15 min walk
- Bellagio Casino - 15 min walk
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace - 17 min walk
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 8 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Kilawat — 1 min walk
- STIR — 1 min walk
- Port of Subs - 2 min walk
- Ellis Island Casino Restaurant - 4 min walk
- Bandito - 5 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 20 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 15 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per pet, per stay (maximum USD1 per stay)
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Our 'princess room' was spacious and comfy. Loved the kitchen and the w&d to feel like at home. Not super clean, shampoo was missing, but had 2 conditioner bottles (simple mistake). A bit noisy, you can hear others take a shower (and you know Vegas, people shower at any time of the day or night) and the busy street.